Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007

Ein richtiges Lied

1.
You’re so far away
and I’m longing for you
‘cause my wish is you’d stay
but will it ever come true?
I am desperately searching
for your hand to hold me
and my heart keeps on hurting
‘cause I’m feeling so lonely
You’ve torn me apart
I just can’t stand the pain
that lies heavy on my heart
so many scars will remain.

Chorus (2x):
I miss your laughter
I miss your sight
I miss your kindness
I miss you holding me tight

2.
Du sagst ich soll stark sein,
doch das kann ich nich‘
denn ich fühle mich zu klein
so ganz ohne dich!
Jetzt wo du fort bist
fühle ich mich so leer
bin nur noch ein Gerüst
und mein Herz ist so schwer.
Es fließt Träne um Träne
seit so vielen Tagen schon
weil ich mich so sehr nach dir sehne
doch wo ist der gerechte Lohn?

Chorus (2x)

3.
I know that I love you
I know this quite for sure
I know that you love me too
But that you’re insecure
All that you need to know
Is that I’ll wait for you
But I don’t know where we’ll go
‘cause yet there is no clue.
So take all the time you need
for there should be no haste
Just wait till your feet
know again the ground’s taste.

Chorus (2x)

(Wer's mal hören will, soll mich einfach ansprechen, denn ich hab schon ne mp3 aufgenommen und vielleicht bekommt es sogar noch Klavierbegleitung - gell Maddin (-; - also sprecht mich einfach an!)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

juli, das lied erinnert mich an das lied "Far away" von Nickelback.

schöner text! gefällt mir, ist gut zu lesen :)